What you can do to help!
- Please donate to help us save iMfolozi at thecrowdversus.org, an international crowdfunding organisation committed to raising funds to enable us to fight the inevitable legal battle.
- We also need funding for our day to day admin expenses. Please visit our donations page.
- Please sign the Avaaz petition. If you had already signed the old petition please sign the new one. This petition is being promoted by Avaaz South Africa and our goal is to reach 100 000. How to tell the difference between the old and new petitions? If you see the baby rhino you are at the right place.
- Please register as an Interested & Affected Party (IAP) with Naledi Consultants who doing the Public Participation process. See our sample letter. You must give a P.O. Box or physical address and the usual contact details – email, cell no., fax no. if you have one. You also need to indicate your interest in the iMfolozi Wilderness Area. Find some examples of what to say in the sample letter.
Send it to Mrs Lizinda Dickson, Public Participation Manager for Naledi Consultants at email@example.com , and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to help in any other way please fill out our Contact form and we will follow up.