1 Copyright Notice
- The Save our iMfolozi Wilderness Website and its content are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these copyrights is the Global Environmental Trust, its affiliates or other third party licensors – ©Global Environmental Trust 2015. All rights are reserved.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited, other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge our website as the source of the material.
2 Use License
Save our iMfolozi Wilderness by Global Environmental Trust is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
- You may NOT use the content of the Website for the following purposes:
- Except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Should such permission be granted, then each such reference must acknowledge that the information resides at and is the property of the Global Environmental Trust.
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) is not permitted;
- alter the Website in any way or post onto or transmit to the Website any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Save our iMfolozi Wilderness Campaign’s Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- The information created by the Global Environmental Trust on this site is the property of the Trust.
- Unless otherwise specified, permission to include URL references to this information for non-commercial purposes is granted, provided that each such reference acknowledges that the information resides at and is the property of the Global Environmental Trust.
- Please send your written requests to use content from the Website using the email form on the contact page. The grant of license is not a transfer of title.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Global Environmental Trust at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The Global Environmental Trust reserves the right at any time and without prior notice to replace or amend these Terms and Conditions by posting amendments or a new set of terms and conditions on the Website. Your continued use of this site after amendments or a new set of terms and conditions are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified. You should therefore visit this page frequently to review the Terms and Conditions.
- You must be over 18 or have parental consent to view or use the Website, create a Profile and/or contribute content.
- Any information about yourself that you provide to us or post on the Website must be true.
- If you have been issued with or created access code(s), such as user ID or passwords, to access restricted areas of the Website, you must keep all access codes secret and must not allow any other person or organisation access to the Website by using your access codes. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your access codes.