Save our iMfolozi Wilderness Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the saveourwilderness.org Website (“the Website”) operated by the Global Environmental Trust for the Save our iMfolozi Wilderness Campaign .
- References to “Save our iMfolozi Wilderness”, “our”, “we” or “us” in these Terms and Conditions are references to the Save our iMfolozi Wilderness Campaign conducted by the Global Environmental Trust.
- By accessing this Website or participating or contributing to, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2 Nature of the Website
- The Website:
- provides information about the Save our iMfolozi Wilderness Campaign, the work we carry out, and our supporters;
- provides you with on-line resources, information and news; and
- enables you to register for membership in the campaign, and to send us your comments and questions.
- The materials on the Save our iMfolozi Wilderness Campaign’s Website are provided “as is”. The Global Environmental Trust makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Save our iMfolozi Wilderness Campaign does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall the Global Environmental Trust or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Save our iMfolozi Wilderness Campaign’s Internet site, even if the Global Environmental Trust or a Global Environmental Trust authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- In circumstances where you suffer loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website, the Global Environmental Trust accepts no liability for this loss or damage.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Website and is compatible with the Website. We do not guarantee that any material available from the Website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks to satisfy your requirements.
- The limitations and exclusions in this clause do not affect your non-excludable statutory rights and only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
5 Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on the Save our iMfolozi Wilderness Campaign’s Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Global Environmental Trust does not warrant that any of the materials on its Website are accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete, and accepts no liability if any person or organisation relies on or uses the information.
- We have made every effort to verify the listing details for each business or attraction as submitted by the members of the Global Environmental Trust. We cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or indiscrepancies, but will appreciate constructive feedback to update and make corrections where possible. Please report any inaccuracies or indiscrepancies by clicking here.
- Important: Map locations are approximate, and are dependent on the accuracy of your devices’ geo-location, listing accuracy and Google Maps listing accuracy.
- The Global Environmental Trust does not guarantee that the functions or materials accessible from or contained in the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or faults.
- The Global Environmental Trust may make changes to the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. The Global Environmental Trust does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6 Information you provide to us
- When listing or searching, it is strongly advised to enter details as complete as possible for the Website to generate as accurate as possible results, Street name and number, City, Country and most importantly the postal code.
7 Applicability of online materials
- The Website is controlled and operated by us. Where content on the Website is supplied by others we do not control or endorse such content in any way.
8 Creating a Profile and User Generated Content
- When you create a Profile on the Website you will provide us with your first name and last name, e mail address, password, the country you live in and such other information that we require. You agree that this email address can be used by the Global Environmental Trust to contact you and can be entered on the Global Environmental Trusts’ mailing lists.
- You must not post or upload any content to the Website that breaches any law, whether criminal, tortuous or otherwise or that is offensive, threatening, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, harassing, false, misleading or unreliable, or that brings or is likely to bring the Website, The Global Environmental Trust or its name into disrepute.
- You agree to only contribute content to the Website that does not infringe any third party rights (including rights of privacy or publicity).
- You will indemnify TheGlobal Environmental Trust against all proceedings, actions, damages, legal costs (including but not limited to legal costs and disbursements on a solicitor and client basis) expenses and any other liabilities arising from the use by The KZN Midlands Sustainability Forum of any material or content you post to the Website which involves any infringement or alleged infringement of the rights (including rights of privacy or publicity) of any other person, or which breaches any of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
- Using your access to the Website to send unsolicited bulk email or spam to other users or place material on the Website for your own business or commercial purposes is forbidden.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website immediately if materials posted by you on the Website are deemed by us to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions or unsuitable in any way.
- We reserve the right to edit, or require you to edit, material posted by you on the Website if it is deemed by us to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions or unsuitable in any way.
- Any material you post or transmit to the Website may be used by The Global Environmental Trust for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication and broadcasting. The Global Environmental Trust is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Website for any purpose whatsoever.
- If your access to the Website is terminated or suspended for any reason, you must not attempt to create a new profile (including re-registering with a new username and e-mail address) or access the Website without our prior consent.
- You are wholly responsible for all materials posted on the Website using your name or email address.
- You grant other users of the Website a non-exclusive licence to view the content you post or upload to the Website, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
9 Linked Sites
- The Global Environmental Trust has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Global Environmental Trust of the site. Use of any such linked Website is at the user’s own risk.
- When you access any Website through the Website you understand that it is independent from The Global Environmental Trust and that we have no control over the content or availability of that Website, or the services offered through the Website.
- A link to any other Website through the Website does not mean that The Global Environmental Trust endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a Website and The Global Environmental Trust shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other Website or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its Website administrator or web master.
11 Governing Law
- Any claim relating to the Save our iMfolozi Wilderness Website shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa (SA) without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- We have used reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website complies with SA laws, but cannot ensure that it is appropriate or available for use in every territory outside SA. Those who visit the Website from other territories are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. If use of the Website and/or viewing of it, or use of any material or content on the Website or services, are contrary to or infringe any applicable law in your jurisdiction(s), you are not authorised to view or use the Website and you must exit immediately.
12 General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site
- We may assign, transfer, novate or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- If any provision or term of these Terms and Conditions shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such term or provision shall be divisible from the other Terms and Conditions and shall be deemed to be deleted from them.
- These Terms and Conditions and your use of the Website are governed by South African law and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- Except in respect of a payment obligation, neither you nor The Global Environmental Trust will be held liable for any failure to perform any obligation to the other due to causes beyond your or The Global Environmental Trusts’ respective reasonable control.
- Failure or delay by either party enforcing an obligation or exercising a right under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of that obligation or right.
- These Terms and Conditions do not confer any rights on any person or party (other than you and/or us) pursuant to the Contracts.
- All notices shall be given:
- to us via e-mail using the form on the Contact page; or
- to you at the email address you provide when using the Website or subsequently update.
- Notice will be deemed received when an e-mail is received in full (or else on the next business day if it is received on a weekend or a public holiday in the place of receipt).
The Global Environmental Trust
Hillcrest, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa